Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Manon Kelapa Gading






Since this place really famous with their sweet things, and so famous between Kelapa Gading people. I am so excited to go there. After long time I schedule to go there canceled, finally I've got there. So I am super excited about that. Before go there, I told Bella I would bought so many macaroon. And here we are bought many macaroon, red velvet cake, etc. 


Since this is my first visit I really love their ambient, you can smell the odor of chocolate in this place. I don't know it just make me happy, then the interior, their signature color is purple, it makes them little bit mysterious. When you entered Manon, you welcome with full-rack of macaroon. Oh my God, I want them all, so I picked 5 kinds of macaroon (I've forgot the taste that I picked), then my friend told me the most delicious cake of Manon is the crunchy chocolate, but I prefer their red velvet cake. Then I moved to another rack which is display chocolate, I picked many kind of chocolate. They offer us to but in 100gr, 150gr and 200gr. So I picked the 100gr for the first tasting. 

Red Velvet Cake 

Macaron


Chocolate Praline


Ok, now let's taste what I bought. The red velvet cake taste is not like the other red velvet cake which is served a heavy cake, they served a light cake, with nice and moist cream cheese frosting. Then the macaroon, I like their solid texture between the macaroon batter and the filling, it makes different with the others macaroon. Also the chocolate I like the unique taste of chocolate in Manon, they served lychee rose, and you can taste the rose without eat rose, coz you eat the chocolate.

For me, Manon is not only chocolates or patisserie, Manon is a chocolate pleasure for chocolate lover. The most I really want to go back. But so poor me, the Manon location is far from my home, so I will come rarely to go their. I wish they open another branch (I wish).









Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest






Manon Chocolatier and Patissier
Jl. Kelapa Gading Nias Blok GN/6
Kelapa Gading Jakarta Utara - 14240
Tel : 4584 - 7781
http://www.manonfoods.com/
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002594006579
https://twitter.com/#!/ManonLovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...