Wednesday 18 April 2012

Henis



Chocolate bread and Roti Ayam Baso @ Rp.6,000,-

Henis is one of my favorite mini bread. Henis is popular between Chinese people who love bread and chicken. So am I, I love Henis too because of the their roti baso ayam which is super duper delicious. The bread texture is smooth, and the bread is thin but the chicken is full so when you eat Henis, mostly you could feel the chicken not the bread. Beside that, Henis is not only selling roti ayam baso. They sell cheese, chocolate, chocolate chesse etc. So if you vegetarian, you could taste Henis too.

In fact, Henis main store in Mangga Besar street, but since last week I was shopped in ITC Mangga Dua so I bought Henis in ITC Mangga Dua. Also in their main store they not only sell the bread, also they served food and beverage. I never try their food but it seems the bread is delicious, most likely their food and beverage is great too. 




Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest






Roti Henis
Jl. Mangga Besar Raya No.2F
ITC Mangga Dua Lt 2 blok A No.70 & Lt 4 Blok D No.48A
Jakarta
http://www.facebook.com/rotihenis

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...