Friday 30 March 2012

Fish n Co Pacific Place




Jakarta people known Fish n Co as the best fish n chips in town. Since I like seafood, also the fish, fish n co will be my reference to eat fish n chips. Since they have the best fish n chips in town, unfortunately they not open their resto near the beach. I looked in overseas, so many the best fish n chips open their resto near the beach. So people go the beach and can enjoy the seafood near it.
  


 Passion Fruit Rp.25,000,-

Danish Fish and Chips Rp.79,000,-

Fish n co has many kinds of fish n chips, which is danish fish n chips, Philadelphia, Japanese, Javanese, etc. But since I crave fish n chips with mozzarella cheese, so I ordered the danish fish n chips. The danish fish n chips really yummy, the texture so soft and the fish inside so moist also juicy, but in the outside it is crunchy. For the side dish I picked mashed potato. It is creamy and yummy too. For the beverages, I ordered the fresh drink which is passion fruit soda. I like the passion soda because the refreshment and the sparkling soda on it. 





Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest





Fish n Co Pacific Place
Pacific Place  Lantai 4
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52 - 53 No.49-51,
Jakarta 12190
Tel : 021 5797 3556

http://fish-n-co.gadingfood.com/ 
@fishncoINDO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...