Monday 2 December 2013

Thank you for the cake Hitokuchishoppu


Its December, this month is full of joy and happiness. It is my favourite month of the year, coz I will have a lot of party, gift exchange, christmas tree and more fun will coming in this month. So, I've got an early Christmas present from Nadya Tan the owner of Hitokuchishoppu, she asked me to try their roll cake. We could design our roll cake as like as we want. I choose Christmas pattern bcoz you could have another option to bring as gift exchange. 

Hitokuchishoppu has Japanese Deco Roll Cake with 2 size, medium roll (20x8x7) and big roll (24x8x7). As package they have birthday package 2 medium rolls with birthday design

They have many filling, there are cheese and cream, choco cheese cream, strawberry cream, mango cream and mix fruit cream. You could choose your cake flavour, there are vanilla, chocolate, coffee and pandan. 

In this delivery tasting, I've got medium roll and Nadya suggest me vanilla cake with chocolate and cheese cream. After that I allowed to choose what design of Japanese Cake Roll I want. I google it and found there was a cute christmas pattern. Here it is 

Inline image 2 

Here's the result of my Japanese Cake Roll


It is so lovely isn't it? I really like the design. The cake roll is really good too. Kind of cannot stop eating this cake. I love the vanilla roll and the filling. The filling is mix well and it is so perfect with the cake. Love it

To get this lovely Japanese Roll Cake, you could get only Rp. 180,000,- for medium roll, Rp. 190,000,- for big roll and for the birthday package you could get Rp. 350,000,-

As my serving suggestion, I suggest you to refrigerated first, then you could wait around 5 minutes and it will great to served. 



Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest
 
 

Hitokuchishoppu
@hitokuchishoppu 
Instagram.com/hitokuchishoppu 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...