Thursday 16 May 2013

Djournal Coffee


Djournal Coffee is new coffee shop in town. Just open some coffee shop in this year, doesn't mean that Djournal Coffee doesn't have any experience to served great coffee. They have a unique ways to served coffee. If you are coffee lover, might be you will be understand there are many filters use to make great after taste coffee and aroma. But as I am not really into coffee, but at least I drink coffee once a week, I really happy that I have anymore choice to enjoy my time with a cup of tea.

Djournal Coffee is one of store under Ismaya Group. Ismaya Group is one of the biggest group in Food and Beverage in Indonesia. They build their own brand and create value of their brand. It is because Djournal Coffee under Ismaya Group, they have nice ambient and nice place to hang out, also they make you curious what they have in Djournal Coffee, it makes you have a reason to visit them.




They have many kinds of brewing method. It will give you another experience of having a cup of coffee. Beside that, Djournal Coffee has many coffee bean from Indonesian and arround the world. So if you want to ask you grandparents to enjoy black coffee maybe it will be a great place to be.

Since I came in late night, so I decide myself not to ordered any coffee. My mission in this visit to tried their famous cake, so maybe next time I decided to try their coffee which made by coffee filter. In this visit, I ordered Nutella Blast, it is from non coffee blended section.


Nutella Blast Rp. 42,000,-

Nutella Blast taste nice, it is typically loveable blended, especially who loves nutella. Btw, I never heard people doesn't love nutella, so this is will be favourite for people who love or hate coffee. You could choose your milk, non fat, skim milk, with or without whip cream. It is same terms like the other coffee shop.

Nutella Hazelnut Rp. 28,000,- ; Rainbow Cake Rp. 25,000,-

To accompany my non coffee blended, I ordered their famous cake. Actually they still have another cake choices, but since I already full and I don't have any space for dessert, so I choose Nutella Hazelnut and Rainbow Cake. Nutella Hazelnut is great one. I ever taste it in Jakarta Food Festival 2012 in Grand Indonesia. It is unique textured on top, because it is cracking and the nutella is really great on it. Rainbow Cake comes not really special, the cake texture little bit packes and the cream they used not really cheesy. I thought rainbow cake should made from cream cheese, isn't it.

For all, I think I must be come again to Djournal Coffee for taste the real coffee, maybe the black one will be great as starting. Then I wanna try another cake and pastry. I love the experience of coffee they bring and really love the another way they served coffee.




Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest



Djournal Coffee
Summarecon Mall Serpong
GF - SMS 2
Tel: +628 29310688

Grand Indonesia
West Mall - Ground Floor
Tel: +628 235 81835 

http://www.facebook.com/DJOURNALcoffee
@DJOURNALcoffee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...