Saturday 2 June 2012

Boba Inc



Nowadays, many bubble tea opened in Jakarta. Many of them are great some of them are not recomended bubble tea. Maybe it is only trend.

Boba inc is new bubble tea in Jakarta. They opened since last year. But just beginning to be heard, recently. They have many outlet in Jakarta. I had chance to visited them 2 weeks ago.



My first impression to Boba inc, it is no queue also no one coming here to bought some boba, but after I ordered my bubble tea, many people coming here. Then for my first visit, I ordered hazelnut milk tea with grass jelly and my sister ordered the same but different topping. In my opinion my hazelnut milk tea is so nut, and I don't taste any tea on it. Since I ordered the sweet level is normal and the ice is normal. It tastes too sweet.

Also the price as I remember my favorite bubble tea, cost cheaper than boba. Also taste nicer than boba inc. Maybe boba inc needs improvement. But beside that, they have promotion free upsize. So for my visit, I got that promotion, so I only paid 22,000 with topping.
 Hazelnut Milktea with honey boba Rp.22,000,- + Rp.3,000,-
Hazelnut Milktea with grass jelly Rp.22,000,- + Rp.3,000,-



Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest




Boba Inc
Mall Taman Anggrek
P2 (Hero Supermarket)
Tel : (021) -  9068 9667
@MyBobaInc
http://www.facebook.com/mybobainc

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...