Monday 4 June 2012

Martabak Gendut Semanan



Martabak Gendut is martabak stall near my home. It is my favorite martabak. They have sweet and savory martabak, but mostly I love their sweet martabak. Also their sweet martabak has 2 size mini size and big size. The mini size martabak usually called martabak unyil and the big martabak ussually called martabak.


For this visited I ordered 3 martabak unyil. 2 martabak unyil with pandan and banana, and the last one I ordered plain martabak. For my first martabak unyil with pandan and banana, the topping is chocolate and nut, the my second martabak with pandan and banana, the topping is only condensed milk. For the last martabak, the topping is chocolate, nut, and sesame. 


Martabak Unyil Pandan Banana with consenden milk Rp.9,000,-

 Martabak Unyil Pandan Banana Chocolate and Nut Rp.11,000,-

Martabak Unyil Chocolate Nut and Sesame Rp.6,000,-





Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest





Martabak Unyil Semanan
Semanan Indah in left side of street

2 comments:

  1. nez, enak yah yang pandan ? gw klo kesnaa cm beli yg martabak telor donk lohh.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...