Tuesday 23 July 2013

Authentic Taichan



Taichan Ramen is old ramen resto in Jakarta. I think I knew that about Taichan since I am in elementary school. Actually they are Japanese resto, so they are not only served ramen but also rice box and etc. So, couple weeks ago when I visited Pondok Indah Mall. I went there to take a look Taichan Ramen. I am quite rare went to Pondok Indah Mall, so I choose Taichan as my place to eat dinner. So here's what we had as dinner.  
 

Even Taichan is authentic Japanesse resto, but they have modern interior. Dominate with solid color of wood, they don't make their interior really Japanesse, just like an casual Japanesse dining in Jakarta. 

As dinner time I visited Taichan, I ordered rice set and ramen. For ramen, they have big size of bowl, so you could share with your friend or you only need to fulfill your tummy in big size ramen. As ramen they have many kind of soup, shoyu, miso and etc. As topping they also served beef and chicken.

I ordered ramen with Tokusei Miso Ramen. It is ramen with miso soup and it comes with beef and mix vegetable. I ordered big bowl of Tokusei Miso Ramen then it is taste great. Usually I ordered ramen with shoyu soup, but when I ordered miso I taste like it is unique and different.

Tokusei Miso Ramen Rp. 53,000,-
Then I ordered rice set, I choose Mix Fried Rice Set. It combination of katsu, shrimp, and cream croqutete.  I don't think so it taste rare like it look like, I love the sauce that they served, it make the katsu taste are blow up in your mouth so it taste so fantastic. Then accompany with miso soup. So this fry set isn't dry at all.

Mix Fry Set Rp. 69,000,-
For all, I enjoy my japanesse resto in Taichan then even they are authentic but I don't really think they are special like I wanna back for another dish. But if you crave for authentic Japanesse resto, it will be great.




Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest




Taichan Japanesse Resto
Pondok Indah Mall 2 Lantai 3 Unit 339
Jl. Metro Pondok Indah Blok II-B

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...