Friday 19 July 2013

Marugame Udon


Marugame Udon is new udon resto in Jakarta. I know I am little bit late visited them, but it is better late then never right. Marugame maybe is the first japanesse resto which is specialize in udon. As I know maybe ramen is more popular than udon. But it doesn't make Marugame Udon not popular. So many people kinda curious about Marugame Udon and in the lunch time Marugame Udon has long queue. Marugame Udon served so many style of udon, if I know udon only served with soy sauce soup, but in Marugame Udon you could find many style of udon soup.

Marugame Udon has many kind of soup. There are dashi soup, bukake dashi soup, and white chicken stalk soup. It makes me curious what should I ordered in my first time visited them. So me and two my friends ordered different style of udon so we could taste each other.

I ordered Niku Oden. Niku Udon is Udon with Sukiyaki Beef and Kake Dashi Soup. It taste really great, the soup is light and salty combine with chewy yummy udon it is so tasty. Then the sukiyaki beef is great too. I love it.


Niku Udon Rp. 45,000,-
Then as side dish I ordered Inari and Kakiage. Kakiage size is kinda jumbo, so I little bit hard to eat, but it is so crispy and yummy. I love it. Inari also taste great. 


Inari & Kakiage Rp. 8,000,- (each)
This is Titik's Udon. She ordered Tori Baitang Udon. Tori Baitang Udon is Udon with white stalk and meatball. It is taste great too. But I prefer Niku Udon than this one. 


Tori Baitang Udon Rp. 45,000,-
This is Desca's Udon. Kamaage Udon is traditional udon served in boiled water, so if you want to eat it, you have to dip you udon into the soy sauce. It taste great. 


Kamaage Udon Rp. 33,000,-
For all, in my opinion, Marugame Udon is great place for udon lover. But I think the size is quite bigger. I think I could share with my friend or my sister while I visit there. I also love the side dish they served, there are many crunch dish that I love. Also Marugame Udon served rice dish, if you are boring with udon you could taste them



Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest




Marugame Udon
Mall Taman Anggrek 3rd Floor
@MarugameUdonID
https://www.facebook.com/marugameudonid

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...