Sunday 14 July 2013

Hometown Traditional Cuisine with a Little Twist by Thai Alley


I had to survey to meet my customer in Gandari 8 Office Tower. Then after meet them, I was hungry and I was looking for unusual lunch with my office mate, Andrea. I recomend her about Fook Yew, but both of us already tried them and kinda curious with new Thai resto in front of them. So we walked out to Thai Alley and check out Thai Alley menu and we were agree to taste them. 


Thai Alley are created hometown traditional cooked of Thai Food with Thai Alley signature twist that will awaken eyes, mouth and kick your taste buds. So, you won't find any authentic Thai Food. They served modern ways of Thai Food. So if you are kinda boring with western food, asian food or maybe Indonesian food, Thai food will be your choice. 


Thai Alley served so many kinds of famous and unfamous Thai Food such as Yam Nam Nuang (Mango Salad), Tom Yum, Khao Pad Sapparot (Pineapple Fried Rice) and many yummy authentic yummy food. They also served Thai seafood, dessert and many more. 

In this time, I ordered Ice Thai Tea for drink and I ordered Pad Thai and Tom Yum Gong. Ice Thai Tea comes nice but in my opinion this Thai Tea didn't kick my tongue because the tea flavour is not strong enough. Usually Thai Tea should use tea imported from Thailand and use condensed milk.


Pad Thai is stir fried rice noodle with shrimps, eggs, and tomatoes served with bean sprout and chives. It taste really good even it looks like Fried Kwetiauw but it is different. They put tomatoes and the thai sauce is really good when you combine with Pad Thai.


Tom Yum Gong is mini size of Tom Yum. Tom Yum Gong is traditional Thai Soup with jumbo king prawn and mushroom. Mushroom is dominant the Tom Yum Gong. They only give me 1 piece of king prawn. Even I love it mushroom, I think I need more prawn. It taste really great, the combination of sweet, sour, spicy and salty really kick my taste buds.

For all, I think I fall in love with Thai Alley as modern Thai Resto in Jakarta. In this visit I didn't try their dessert I think I wanna back to taste their Yam Nam Nuang and another authentic Thai food then I wanna try their dessert.




Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest




Thai Alley
Gandaria City South Lobby Jakarta
Tel : (021) 2900 8038

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...