Thursday 16 February 2012

Dante Central Park Jakarta








Jakarta has a lot of coffee shop. Dante is one of my favourite coffee shop. They serve a really good coffee jelly and so many kinds of ice cream. I love their ambient, and their menu of course.

Dante serve a lot of kind of coffee, but in this visit I didn't drink coffee, but I ordered caramel & coffee jelly. The coffee jelly really bold, the texture is nice. My mom ordered pink lady is taste mint because pink lady made from strawberry, milk, and mint. It is good for evening drink. My mom also ordered spagheti bolognese, it is light meal, but Dante served really good.

I love Dante ambience, is so relaxing for hangout til mid night, but it is really good if you want to spend you tea time /  coffee time here. I like it so much. The crowd is really good. There was no queue.

Pink Lady Rp.30.000,-

Caramel & Coffee Jelly (L) 43.000

Spaghetti Bolognese Rp.30.000,-




Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest





Dante Coffee - Central Park
Central Park, G Fl Unit 5
Jl. Let. Jend. S. Parman Kav. 28 
Jakarta Barat
Phone: (021) 5698-5761

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...