Wednesday 15 February 2012

Saparella

Saparella

Sarsaparila Cap Badak


Do you ever hear about Saparella? The coca cola traditionaly made in Indonesia. Saparella is better than coca cola, I think the soda level is lower than Coca Cola and the important things, saparella doesn't make me sorethroat after drink it. The other saparella made in Indonesia, is Sarsaparila Cap Badak, but it is hard to find Sarsaparila Cap Badak.

I bought this Saparella in Ranch Market PX, I don't know if Saparella is available in another store, because I only bought in Ranch Market PX. For Saparila Cap Badak, maybe you can find in old style resto like rumah makan eddy in Pesangrahan or in Sagoo Kitchen







Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...