Saturday 14 April 2012

Haagen Dazs Creation


Haagen Dazs, who doesn't know haagen dazs as an ice cream lover, I am in love with this brand. Especially for this visit. I hear that they have many promotion. The best promotion they offer are buy one get one ice cream creation with BCA credit card. Who don't mouth watering. So am I with my friends. Before we went watched Battleship in Grand Indonesia, we visited Haagen Dazs for our snack time.

Actually as an Europe brand, their ice cream flavour are all good. It made me confused to picked only 6 flavour our ice cream creation. We ordered banana crepe with belgian chocolate, and cookies and cream, then the second ordered we ordered wafle wonder with tirramisu, cookies and cream, strawberry cheese cake and chocolate chips.

We are so gladly our experience in Haagen Dazs was great, and I love every single flavour they have. Also they have good service, coz they served us 2 glass of water. 

Waffle Wonder Rp.68,000,-

Banana Crepe Rp.68,000,-





Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest







Haagen Dazs Grand Indonesia
Grand Indonesia Mall
Tel: (021) - 2358 0341

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...