Monday 28 May 2012

The Baked Goods




The Baked Goods is one of my food resolution since long time ago. Last week I had a chance to came there and check out what is the yummy cake here. Also couple days before I came there, the owner Erwin Parenguan just launched the their new menu which is served for diabetic people or person who want to diet. 

The Baked Goods location in famous street in Jakarta H. Agus Salim but people usually called it jalan sabang. Before I reached jalan sabang, I found many interesting place like kopitiam oey, sabang 16, also eatology. Next if I had a chance I would love to review them too. 

For The Baked Goods ambient it is so lovely, they have indoor and outdoor area. Also the waitress served me so well. It makes me really happy to pick which cake fit for me. Since I need to hurry, I don't have a chance to eat there so I took away my cake.





For this visit I took away their famous cheese cake and bublanina. There are 2 famous cake here. For cheese cake I like it so much it is so yummy and solid cream cheese. Also you don't have to worry if you take away your cheese cake it could hold up to more than 6 hours. Then for the bublanina, for me bublanina is little bit sour, but it is fresh too. 

Cheese Cake Rp.24,000,-

Bublanina Rp.20,500,-

The Baked Goods is really comfy if you want to have a tea time with your friends, it is a great place to hangout and chit chat. Then if I have a chance I am going back to taste their beverage.



Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest 



The Baked Goods
Jl. H. Agus Salim no. 16
Jakarta Pusat
Tel : (021)- 319 890 16
http://www.thebakedgoods.co.id/
@the_baked_goods
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Baked-Goods/258530174197165

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...