Tuesday 29 May 2012

Ten Ten Plaza Indonesia Revisit


This is my second visit to Ten Ten. Really Ten Ten successful to make me miss their tempura. Let's check what I have in my second visit. Since my first visit to Ten Ten really great. I really wanna get my ass back there. So last week after visited The Baked Goods so I decided to had my lunch in Ten Ten. Like usual, Ten Ten always full in lunch time, so I have to wait couple minutes before seated.

For this visit, I order matcha latte for beverage. In my opinion this matcha latte is great but the sweet level is not oke for me, it is too sweet.

Matcha Latte Rp.16,364,-


As a complement Ten Ten gave me fried tempura nori. It is free. The waiter said my food will be ready in 15 minutes, so I have to wait and enjoy the fried tempura nori. Even it is free, but this tempura nori is really good. Also if yo are order udon, you could put this on the soup. 

Then for food, I ordered set menu black pepper tempura with chicken teriyaki. It mostly like my last food in Ten Ten, the different only the chicken teriyaki. This mini set tempura is really complete. Coz it consist rice, tempura, chicken teriyaki, and miso soup.

Set Menu Blackpepper Tempura with Chicken Teriyaki Rp.45,455 ,-




For me Ten Ten is make me wanna back and back there again, coz their food is really yummy and the price also affordable. For the price they also charge service 5,5% and tax 10%.





Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest






Ten Ten Plaza Indonesia
Level basement, Unit 16-17
Tel : (021) - 2992 3730

Ten Ten Pondok Indah Mall 1
2nd Floor, Unit 222-223
Tel : (021) - 751 2369

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...