Wednesday 9 May 2012

Sate and Soto Puri Haji Umar

Satay and Soto Puri Haji Umar is one of my dad's favourite hawker food in Puri Indah area. Since the satay is really good also the price is cheap. Why don't you try eat there. Satay and Soto Puri Haji Umar is located accross of IPEKA Puri school. Or you could find Pengadilan Agama Jakarta Barat, the Satay and Soto is located in left side of that office. 

In everytime I visit here, I always order satay also the soto. It is great combination. The satay I only order 10 sticks and I order the soto without rice. 



Sate Rp.13,000,- / 10 Sticks
In everytime I visit here, I always order satay also the soto. It is great combination. The satay I only order 10 sticks and I order the soto without rice. For satay, you could request what chicken body part you want, like breast, thighs, skin, etc. This time, I order the chicken breast. Also I order without lontong. I like the satay, coz they have soft chicken breast also the peanut sauce is really great. For soto, I like it the soto coz they put soya powder on it, it gives more spice to the soto. The soto soup is great also the vermicelli, boiled egg, chicken pieces, tomato also the cabbage. It is so great combination.




Soto Madura Rp.8,000,-






Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest





Sate & Soto Puri Haji Umar
Jl. Puri Indah Raya No. 14
Beside Pengadilan Agama Jakarta Barat / Across IPEKA Puri

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...