Friday 10 August 2012

Mountain of Food Explorace 2 : Back to Jakarta

It was my last day in Genting, so we were really hurry to packing, had breakfast and check out. We woke up at 7.30am and took a bath then we went to Rajawali Coffee House for brekafast at 9am then check out at 11pm then we went to go to LCCT Airport.

Thank you so much for Resort World Genting who invited me to Mountain of Food Explorace 2.0 also sponsor of Mountain of Food Explorace, there are wrangler fujifilm, travel for all, crocs, yes, and any others. Also thank you so much Mey Ching Lee who invited me also JQ and Oprah. 


Don't forget to check out my first day in Genting by click here, Mountain of Food Explorace 2 : Day One Challenge by click here, Mountain of Food Explorace 2 : Day Two of Challenge and Closing by click here. Also I will post some Malaysia snack and food that I ate in early September.






Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...