Thursday 23 August 2012

The Goods Dinner : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night


The Goods Diner is 'IT' place in Jakarta. Beside The Goods Diner, they also have The Goods Cafe, check my out here. I came to The Goods Diner when The Goods Dept and The Goods Cafe moved from Plaza Indonesia to Pacific Place, so they have rainbow cake, which is only available in The Goods Cafe as I know. The Goods Diner served western food also asian food. Food variety The Goods Dinner and The Goods Cafe is quite similar. But the place, might be I prefer The Goods Diner. 


When I came it with my sister, Irene. It was saturday night. It was time to hang out and chill out. First thought I wanna go to The Goods Diner coz I missed their cake both rainbow cake and red velvet cake, then I asked the receptionist for table, luckily they said there are available seat but not more than 9.30pm. I came there around 8pm, so I thought is oke for me if I only have two and a half time to enjoy my meal. So I get hurry to check out their menu.


The Goods Diner menu



My tummy is not hungry yet, but I didn't have my dinner, so I shared my food with Irene. We ordered one appetiser and one main course. In this time, Irene appetiser was soup and my main course, I picked pasta. 


Mushroom Soup Rp.40,000,-

The mushroom soup is too brown, but it taste great. They served with toast bread and topped with heavy cream. The mushroom soup has wrecked mushroom but also they put minced mushroom on it. It is not to milky, it is awesome. Love it.

Salmon Leek Cream Rp.55,000,-

Salmon Leek Cream is penne pasta with creamy sauce and minced salmon, topped with cheese. It is nice, the salmon is combine well, the cream is great, also the penne texture is nice.

Bailey's Milkshake Rp.55,000,-

Bailey's milkshake is my favorite milkshake all the time in The Goods even The Goods Diner or The Goods Cafe. You could choose between only the baileys essence or the baileys liquor. For me, I always pick the baileys liquor so it needs Rp. 5,000,- for additional. 


Red Velvet Cake Rp.60,000,-

The red velvet cake was took away home, but I capture while I eat there. The red velvet is one of the best I taste. the cream cheese is really great, also the cake texture is good. I love it


Rainbow Cake Rp.60,000,-


The Goods Cafe is pioneer of rainbow cake. They already served rainbow cake since last year, since rainbow cake is not hype like nowadays. So, no doubt to taste again their super awesome rainbow cake. The rainbow cake is the best of the best I ever taste. If you want to see another rainbow cake, I suggest you won't find so great, so awesome like this one. It is so great. 





Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest





The Goods Diner
Fairground, SCBD Sudirman
@TheGoodsDiner
Tel : 021-515 2969

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...