Friday 31 August 2012

100,000 Page Views

I don't know is it late or not to celebrate my 6 months OH MY GOOD FOOD as food blogger. Since OH MY GOOD FOOD first post in February 2012. Now, this blog reached 100,000 page views, seems like 'WOW' number for me. From this post, I want to say thank you for all my readers around the world. Thank you so much for keep reading my blog, comment in my blog also follow my facebook fan page, twitter, instagram, pinterest, and foodspotting, also the critics. Without all of you I am nothing. Btw, do you see that something different from my blog. The page beside home, it was food resolution right? But now, I improve to many page, so don't hesitate to check them out. Also in under the twitter in my side bar. I improve it with pinterest and foodspotting. So, I wish in few years more I am still blogging and improve my blog to be more innovative and creative.  

Once again thank you for the support, keep follow, update and reading my blog. Thank you



xoxo,



Inez Fransisca

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...