Wednesday 24 October 2012

Samy's Curry Restaurant



After visited Pancious : Pancake House, I continue my culinary trip to Samy's Curry. Even I am not typically person who loves tried Indian food or Mediterranean food, but some of food bloggers said that Samy's Curry was the best Indian Restaurant served South Indian Cuisine. So when I visited Pacific Place, I visited them too. With my friend Bella, she is more familiar with Indian Food than me, it is because she had descendants India. So keep reading to know what we have.



They smash mind set about lousy, dirty and uncomfortable Indian Restaurant become comfort and nice place to enjoy Indian Food. It looks from dominant color they use. They use white and gold, so the interior looks clean and glamorous. Actually, they have two area, indoor and outdoor. Indoor area is smaller than outdoor area, so I seated in outdoor area. Many white tables and chairs also sofa to make this dining experience not only about food but also the ambient they have.



Samy's Curry has many Indian Food choices from seafood, chicken, mutton and vegetarian are available here. Famous Indian snacks like martabak and prata are available here. From many Indian Food they have, I ordered their famous Nasi Briyani with Chicken Masala. Samy's Curry has cold and hot beverage. In hot beverages choices, they have hot teh tarik, hot tea, and hot lemon tea. In cold beverages, they have many juice choices, ice coconut, beer, and teh tarik cold.

Teh Tarik Cold Rp. 15,900,-


In this visited, I ordered teh tarik cold. It comes with bubbly on top, it is because they mix tea and milk with stretch them so it mixing well. It taste great, the tea flavor is strong and the milk is well combine.


Briyani Rice Rp. 12,000,-

Briyani Rice comes pretty with bowl made from plait bamboo. The portion is quite big, you could sharing with your friends. The rice shape is longer than rice that I usually eat at home, and the color is pretty with yellowish rice. It taste really good, I love it even only rice. It is tasty and rice Nasi Briyani.

Masala Chicken Rp. 16,000,-
Masala Chicken comes with rich masala spice. It taste spicy for me, maybe I don't really like spicy, but if you combine with Nasi Briyani it taste good. Chicken is tender and marinated well. But poorly, they only give me few spice to accompany with rice that I had. 

For all, I really enjoy my food and beverage in Samy's Curry, everything is delicious. Beside food and beverage are great, the price is cheap for high quality food they serve. I gonna be right back to try their snack, it looks tempting, but I don't have any space in my tummy for the snack.






Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest


Samy's Curry Restaurant

Pacific Place
Lt. 5 Unit 58 A
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Jakarta Selatan 12190
Tel : (021) 51402755


Gedung SCBD Lot 12 (Area Grand Lucky Superstore)
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53 Jakarta Selatan,

Tel : 021.5151822 

Setiabudi Building One 1st Fl. Unit B 205
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav.62 Kuningan - Jakarta Selatan, 

Tel : 021.70889133

Krekot
Jl. K.H. Samanhudi No. 12 Krekot - Jakarta Pusat,

Tel : 021.3803342 

@Samyscurry
http://samycurry.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...