Monday 24 September 2012

Yamagoya Ramen


Couple weeks ago, I went to Thamrin Nine to interviewed accompany with my friends Bella. After I interviewed that was 3pm and I realize that I was not having my lunch, so I decide to ask bella to accompany to have the famous ramen in the same building, that is Yamagoya Ramen. In my food revolution, I wrote them and I really want to taste how the ramen it looks like, so here it is!



Yamagoya Ramen served 4 kinds of ramen, first is mukashi special ramen which is their signature ramen here, second spicy tobanjan ramen, third kyushu black paste ramen and fourth black garlic oily ramen. I ordered their signature mukashi ramen. 




Yamagoya Ramen served 4 kinds of ramen, first is mukashi special ramen which is their signature ramen here, second spicy tobanjan ramen, third kyushu black paste ramen and fourth black garlic oily ramen. Me and Bella ordered their signature mukashi ramen.

Mukashi Pork Ramen Rp. 53,000,-

Mukashi Special Ramen looks nice served with half boiled egg, 2 slices of pork, nori, bean sprout, leeks, seaweed. The first time I tasted the brooth and the brooth is light, then the noodle is chewy, but it is not my style, and the pork is tasteless, but the half boiled egg, has different ways with the others element which is savoury, they served the half boiled egg sweeter than the others. 

In my opinion, maybe it is not just my favorite ramen at all, but if you want to try ramen, and you are curious, what it taste, you could try Yamagoya Ramen. 





Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest




Yamagoya Ramen
UOB Thamrin Nine Basement 1
Jl. M.H Thamrin No. 10
Jakarta, Indonesia
Tel : (021) 3190 8018
Mon - Sat:10:00 am-9:00 pm
Sun:9:00 am-3:00 pm 

@yamagoyaramen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...