Friday 27 July 2012

Fancy Delight in Singapore


Fancy Delight is one of many famous snack in Singapore. Fancy delight served egg tarts and cookies. They have many flavor of egg tarts. The sweet flavor they have chocolate, green tea, apple cinnamon, blueberry, banana, etc. Also the savory flavor mushroom chicken, curry chicken and pepper chicken. 

First, I really curious what is favorite flavor they have, so I asked the waiter and the waiter answered it is original. Then I want to picked a half dozen of egg tarts. For the flavor since the waiter said the favorite flavor is original, so I decided to pick 3 original egg tart, 2 double chocolate and 1 green tea. 



So here there are my fancy delight egg tarts, sorry for the bad shape of egg tarts. Coz after I bought egg tarts I went to Mustafa and I put them in my back pack. 

Original, Double Chocolate, Green Tea @ $SGD 1,20

For the original flavor of egg tarts, it taste so many milk and egg put into the egg tarts, so I eat 2 of original egg tarts, I feel little bit nausea. For the crust it is not crunchy but its soft and it tasted plain.Then the chocolate egg tarts is great, the combination of chocolate they put on it is really great. The sweet level is great. For the crust is same like the original one, it is not crunchy but its soft, also it taste plain but they put in chocolate on it, so it is better. For the green tea, I expected that the green tea will be the yummiest one, but it taste not really good, the combination between original feeling and green tea crust is not really match. For all Fancy Delight Egg Tarts, in my opinion they have to put more sugar on it so I could taste the egg tarts better. 




Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest

  



Fancy Egg Tarts

7 Lorong Kilat,
#01-04, Singapore 598139
Tel: (65) 6469-4606
Fax: (65) 67666-586
Monday to Saturday: 11am to 10pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays

Outlets:

  • IMM
    2, Jurong East St. 21, IMM Building, #01-K05
    Monday to Sunday 10.30am to 10pm or while stock last
  • City Square Mall
    180 Kitchen Road, City Square Mall, #B1-K11
    Monday to Sunday 10.30am to 10pm or while stock last
  • ION Orchard
    2 Orchard Turn, #B4-61
    Monday to Sunday 10.30am to 10pm or while stock last
  • NEX Shopping Mall
    23, Serangoon Central, #03-K21
    Monday to Sunday 10am - 10pm or while stock last
Email: contact@fancydelight.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...