Thursday 19 July 2012

Tin Pan Alley (Revisit)




I visited Tin Pan Alley with Titik to had dinner. I used the disdus voucher and it was the last time to use the Tin Pan Alley with disdus voucher. Luckly I was booked in monday and they said it full booked, so I reschedule to tuesday, luckly there are still available seat for me and Titik. I booked in 6.30pm until 7.00pm, first I came there is less people but when the clock show 7.00pm the table is start full with people who ate dinner with or without the disdus voucher. In that evening, I also met Tisya my friends in Atma Jaya.

I ever visited Tin Pan Alley, you could take a look here, so this is my second visit to Tin Pan Alley. in my last visit, I visited with Vina then in this visit, I visited with Titik. When I visited here the waiter help me well, he offer me special promotion which is one buy get one cocklatil, but since I don't drink alcohol, so we don't ordered them. 

For drink, Tin Pan Alley have many variant, but in this visit Titik order mocktail and I ordered ice tea. My drink is Hey Jude, it is combination between passion fruit tea with pineapple. It looks not to interest but the taste is good. if you like pineapple you could try this drink, and Titik drink is ribbon in the sky. The name is cute. It is combination between soda and strawberry. It is more fresh than my drink, but I love my drink. 


Hey Jude Rp.35,000,-
Ribbon In The Sky Rp.37,000,-

For drink, Tin Pan Alley have many variant, but in this visit Titik order mocktail and I ordered ice tea. My drink is Hey Jude, it is combination between passion fruit tea with pineapple. It looks not to interest but the taste is good. if you like pineapple you could try this drink, and Titik drink is ribbon in the sky. The name is cute. It is combination between soda and strawberry. It is more fresh than my drink, but I love my drink. 

Potato Skin 
For appetiser, from disdus voucher we got choice potato skin, nachos, buffalo chicken wings, and deep fried calamari. Then we choose potato skin. My expectation of this dish is potato skin present in stack and sauce with their special sauce or cheese sauce. But it comes to one piece of potato, divided into two pieces. When this food is come, me and Titik little bit shock, how tiny it is. Then the taste, the potato skin topped with melted cheese and filled with vegetable. It taste great. But the portion, I think it is too little. 


Then for the main course, from disdus voucher we could choose aloha burger, pork tenderloin burger, buffalo chicken burger, grandma's chicken dinner, mushroom stuffed chicken and ranch style bbq grilled chicken. In my last visit, I tried their aloha burger, it is yummy and great, so I wanna try the other menu. So I ordered ranch style bbq grilled chicken and Titik ordered mushroom stuffed chicken. 

Mushroom Stuffed Chicken
For Titik dish, it is mushroom stuffed chicken, but I don't see any mushroom put on the plate. It is grilled chicken with their special sauce served with fried fries and vegetable. The chicken is yummy, the ingredients is soak inside even the sauce is limited but the sauce is yummy too. Then the side dish is just like the other side this. 


Ranch Style Bbq Grilled Chicken 
For my ranch style bbq grilled chicken. It consists of mashed potato on the bottom, stack with grilled chicken which filled with vegetable and etc and served with vegetable and sauce with white sauce. I love my dish. This food reminds me of chicken frog, it is a big chicken which filled with minche chicken and vegetable and it is so yummy too. I love the filling and the chicken is easily to cut, also it cooked well. Then the mashed potato it is little bit so-so and the white sauce I really love it. I wish that Tin Pan Alley could added more sauce, coz the white sauce is yummy.

Since we are still craving for sweet things, we ordered dessert. Even the dessert is not include with coupon. First we are interest with the molten cake or chocolate brownies but they said it was sold out. Then the waiter suggest me to ordered apple crumble with additional ice cream. 

It looks not interest, but it is yummy. This is my first time tried apple crumble, since I don't really into apple crumble, but it taste great. The crust is crunchy and the apple is great. They put many herbs like cinnamon coz it taste strong. The sweet level is great not too sweet. Then it topped with one scoop of vanilla ice cream, it is great combination of hot and cold dessert. 


Apple Crumble Rp.40,000,-
Ice Cream Rp.15,000,-

For me Tin Pan Alley is great resto, the food is yummy. They never failed make me wanna get back again. But beside that so of their this is not interesting, so maybe they should have a great presentation. 




Please follow my twitter // facebook // instagram // foodspotting // pinterest




Tin Pan Alley
Thamrin Nine Podium / UOB Lobby Level #f
Jl. Mh Thamrin No. 10 Jakarta
Tel : 021 - 30007881
@tinpanalleyjkt
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tin-Pan-Alley-Jakarta




2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...